Today:

IMG_7498.JPG
IMG_7499.JPG

That floor looks really thin.

You know, it really does in spots. Perhaps the engineers among us can comment on how the weight load is being managed here; as well as potential noise issues between units with such seemingly slim floorplates.

This building is going to turn out great! Can't wait to see the balcony configuration details on the tower's portion when it's finished! Which will definitely highlight this building's features as being created in the photos up above! And in finished mode in the little rendering box on the very top of page.

Really excited for this one, it has a lot of potential.

Not every building has to be an icon but having high quality background buildings is very nice.

This building is going to turn out great! Can't wait to see the balcony configuration details on the tower's portion when it's finished! Which will definitely highlight this building's features as being created in the photos up above! And in finished mode in the little rendering box on the very top of page.
I hope so too, but I think it will all come down to the choice in materials for the glazing.

I hope so too, but I think it will all come down to the choice in materials for the glazing.

I suspect they'll use the same cheap looking glass balcony panels we see all over the city. Time and Space is Permberton and probably a good indication of the quality we'll see here.

Last edited:

Back