See my post again. The condominium plan is a registered hotel. I'm not aware of multiple plans for the building either. You do understand the difference between ownership (condominium) and dwelling unit (apartments)?

Actually I was thinking the same thing. I stayed at the shangri la and the four seasons and they both offered no views. I don't know about the ritz. But this one like its goinggo have beautiful views of te skyline and the water. We don't have nice hotels with amazing views in toronto.

See my post again. The condominium plan is a registered hotel. I'm not aware of multiple plans for the building either. You do understand the difference between ownership (condominium) and dwelling unit (apartments)?

And you understand the difference between a building that functions only as a hotel and one that has both hotel and permanent resident functions? That's what people are talking about here. The Delta is the tallest hotel-only structure in town.

nice pics! those curtains or whatever they are give a nice effect to the building. mostly buildings don't look good after the curtains go up but this building will look nice even with the curtains.

Yeah, the "champagne bubbles" are whiter than the curtains, so the curtains add another layer to the façade, rather than completely obscuring the bubbles.

Yes, the art does make a very good contribution to what could have been a bland courtyard though it would have been nice if it went up a few more stories (or even right to the top).

The more I see the Delta the more it grows on me. Doesn't jump out at you, but classy details all around.

nice pics! those curtains or whatever they are give a nice effect to the building. mostly buildings don't look good after the curtains go up but this building will look nice even with the curtains.

It looks surprisingly good with those curtains lol

The lettering on Delta should have been placed just slightly higher on the building, where they are the bottom blends in with the white glass behind it.

Yep, I agree. That was a stupid place to put the lettering. Just a few feet higher and it would have been fine.

Back