This building looked more white in the renders and as usual they have managed to turn it grey..

This building looked more white in the renders and as usual they have managed to turn it grey..
It's more silvery than gray. It's got a nice anodized finish on the aluminum, not a dull paint.

Picture taken today (Oct. 23, 2016).

Northeast Corner
IMG_3877.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3877.JPG
    IMG_3877.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 946
The white panels on the last picture posted look like somebody crumpled up a sheet of paper, unraveled it, then pasted it on. I'm not worried though. Once it's complete everything would look put together.

The white panels on the last picture posted look like somebody crumpled up a sheet of paper, unraveled it, then pasted it on. I'm not worried though. Once it's complete everything would look put together.

Just to explain this point, I was the one who took the photo yesterday and the reason that the panels look like a crumpled sheet of paper on the first floor is because most of the panels are dented and damaged from the work being done there. I'm sure all of those panels will be replaced before the building is finished.

I like the consistent look but, putting aluminum composite panels on the first floor is a bad idea. It's too fragile to within arms length of people.

I like the consistent look but, putting aluminum composite panels on the first floor is a bad idea. It's too fragile to within arms length of people.

I would agree but I think they have compensated for that by blocking majority of the exterior walls by lawn and trees. However you never know when drunk people will be rolling around on the lawn smashing things up...after all it's near Queen and Spadina.

DUSK_CAM_12_final.jpg

Attachments

• DUSK_CAM_12_final.jpg
    DUSK_CAM_12_final.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:
I was thinking more an errant toss of the ball or a gardener bracing themselves but, bad drunks work too.

I was thinking more an errant toss of the ball or a gardener bracing themselves but, bad drunks work too.

Do children play with balls anymore? Perhaps the child might be angry at his ball throwing app's in-game purchases and throw his iPad at the wall in frustration...

Not a fan of the cladding. Looks like cheap and thin.

Agreed. I really like the overall shape, but the cladding just doesn't work for me. And there's so many lines too.

Do children play with balls anymore? Perhaps the child might be angry at his ball throwing app's in-game purchases and throw his iPad at the wall in frustration...

lol good one.

Back