Yeah, kids still bounce basketballs, play catch with each other down streets. Probably not going to happen on Cameron and even less likely with setting up hockey nets or basketball hoops in the street. You never know. There is a bit of a baby boom happening from couples living in cramped spaces.

Sandwich panels are the most common cladding aside from glass around but you don't see them too often at ground level because they dent easy.

Picture 1.png

Picture captured by webcam on Monday November 21. The view is the west side of SQ (which is the back of the building).
Landscaping is currently in progress on the east and west sides of the SQ community and the green roof is being installed on the main roof. Window installations are complete up to the 13th floor and the installation of the drywall is in progress on the 6th.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    650.1 KB · Views: 1,304
I really find this an interesting and 'pretty' project if I may say pretty. The yellow is a lovely touch and there isn't too much yellow just little pushes of colour. the colour will be appreciated more as we go into the bleak days of winter. Good job! However how are the units in here? Does anyone know?

I really like this one! Materials are clean enough to make the haphazard design stand out on its own!

huh ?? how is this a 'haphazard design' ??

huh ?? how is this a 'haphazard design' ??
I was referring to the placement of balconies and the overall massing. You can see what I mean in Adjei's first photo from November 24th. Hapahazard might not have been the right word though. Messy might have been a better word. I mean it in the best way.

I offer randomized.

Love this one. The towns are really quite sharp but also welcoming. I do kind of wish there was a bit more colour on the mid-rise; those lovely hits of yellow do a lot of aesthetic heavy lifting but from certain angles you don't see them. It's a minor quibble, though.

Back