Not serious at all. There're just digging large holes where they can store additional steel for Bay Adelaide...

Hilarious!!!

You noticed they were storing big steel beams and knew exactly what it was for. The mega project (i.e Bay Adelaide)

Remember Trump said many years ago: that one day his investors were coming to check on the status of a project before they approved more loans, and he hired all the local construction trucks & equipment to come to the site and make "busy".

He got the loan.

Thanks but don't nominate my post as it is a rip-off. Go back a few pages and you'll find a post by a sceptic that originally used that rationale. And he seemed serious. I'm just playing off of that.

That does look like a certain amount of progress is being made- I think there are only two guys working the site though. They each switch from machine to machine, shifting them around the site and they get out and yell at the machinery, and then get back in and shift them around some more..its a funa' time'a! ITs kind of like musical chairs except there are no chairs and there are only two people....and...umm..there are no chairs..and there are big machines...okay so its nothing like that..but I would like to play that game..dammit!

p5

When I walked by today there seemed to be quite a bit of action happening. Several machines doing their thing with a bunch of guys yelling at the operators. the small site sure makes it crowded.

Maybe they just put up big mirrors on the site and we are really looking at the reflection of the Bay-Adelaide centre's work.

It seemed they started to dig and then filled the hole in and than dug another hole. Not sure what it is they are getting accomplished.

Current posted these on SSC. They are from Jan. 18.

2203121578_2489a4fbf3_b.jpg

2203121582_697a8ea3f5_b.jpg

2203121588_cd5448316e_b.jpg

2203142088_7eb2772209_b.jpg

2203142092_d5dfc9ed22_b.jpg

Trump Get's An Office

I missed it happening - Damn. But looky what Trump has

dsc00366rf1.jpg

Hey, they are up to three stories already! I am not a fan of the cladding though. Looks like they cheapened out. ;)

Damn - they really scaled that building back. No wonder we couldn't get our hands on new official renderings.

Back