Here's another render, this time from Nathan Phillips Square
Trump9.png

source: http://www.arplus.com/MIPIM/entries/exhibitor_178.html

Apparently this rendering is for Toronto, more than 10 years ago. The BMO sign is missing and if you look even closer, Canada Trust's red symbol sits atop Brookfield Place. You think they could have found a more recent photo to doctor. In the words of Gob, "c'mon"

Is BA using this lot as storage for their steel? why would TTT need steel if there's no hole yet.?

i think these might be used for that wood beam retaining wall. what the heck do they call those things again?

trump needs to make up on lost time. that's why he's gonan go with just building right on top of the ground. no foundation.

drove by the site today. The steel is being used to construct the hoarding. I've never seen this before, but this is the studiest hoarding ever, sufficent to withstand several years or even decades of delays. This is what they should have used at Nevertropolis.

hilarious!

I just wish they would brick up all the windows at the Dominion Club next door and paint the wall one solid colour. It just doesnt seem right that this big shiny building should be looking out onto such decay a few feet away....

Back