I will also try to post photos over the next two weeks as I am doing a temp thing at Colliers at 1 Queen East on floor 21 with perfect view of BAC and Trump. I have access to a corner office and will take some shots from there...

Funny how prominent Trump is in the Urban Toronto logo in hindsight eh? That is, since it got chopped by 10 storeys.

Speaking of that logo, I was in O'Hare airport terminal 3 last week and I noticed a very similar design using Chicago's towers. It made me think of home :)

Anyone know how to make pics smaller? I didn't mean to make people scroll sorry again, new at this..

img1203.jpg

Last edited:
That's a fantastic vantage point for this construction site!

I see you're using imageshack -- there's an option to resize your image on the same screen where you choose the location of your photo.

surreal, thanks for that! don't have the time to venture around town anymore, this is a great service.

According to an article in the March issue of Canadian Real Estate magazine, the rumours about Trump being put on hold were started by a disgruntled former employee.

Last edited:
Why is it every time a Trump project goes sour, The Donald says he had nothing to do with it. They are always just using his name. lol

Back