Here's a shot from a couple of minutes ago. Picture quality sucks a bit because the window glass, against which my hands are braced, is vibrating in and out with the wind . . .

Attachments

• TTT.jpg
    TTT.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 333
My office's computer filters won't allow me to access gekaroo's pictures, so I don't know how high up he is. I think Psnake is a lot higher than me (remember those shots of the BAC worker on the tip of the crane) and so between the three of us we should be able to get some really good shots.

My office's computer filters won't allow me to access gekaroo's pictures, so I don't know how high up he is. I think Psnake is a lot higher than me (remember those shots of the BAC worker on the tip of the crane) and so between the three of us we should be able to get some really good shots.
i belive geekaroo is 12 stories up so your up alot higher

Why is it every time a Trump project goes sour, The Donald says he had nothing to do with it. They are always just using his name. lol

'cause it is usually the case....for a long time now he has been nothing more than a media hype machine/name for hire/design and marketing consultant - a very expensive one but one just the same.

If the Toronto project goes bust (I don't think it will but if) then he would be able to say the same thing here.

Back