That's the same system they used in Bay-Adelaide Centre. We all know how fast that went up. With a smaller footprint than that building, Trump should be able to do one floor even faster.

View attachment 1019

Trump from Bay and Adelaide on May 1st, 2009. Taken by myself. I was in a rush so I whipped out the camera phone and snapped one.

As previously stated by 41st, they're currently working on the 4th floor. My apologies if it isn't the best quality, I only have a 2 MP camera phone.

Cheers mates

anyone know why thumbnail doesn't show up properly for the above attachement?

but the link actually works when you click on it though~ :confused:

SWAMP THING
I'm hearing the same rumour. A reliable source (I'm sure everyone has one) said that the Trump Tower is in trouble. I'm not going to say anything more as the last time I used the 'h' (hold) word I got beaten up.

That is true. However the portion they used it on (the core) went up very fast

a core is a lot simpler than an entire building, especially a building of such a tight footprint, these forms could be quite complex. I doubt it will go up as fast as BA's core.

anyone know why thumbnail doesn't show up properly for the above attachement?

but the link actually works when you click on it though~ :confused:

Put the link in the insert image icon like so
attachment.php

They are now pouring the ramp to the fifth floor. In addition, the forms are up for the west side of the fifth floor.

SWAMP THING
I'm hearing the same rumour. A reliable source (I'm sure everyone has one) said that the Trump Tower is in trouble. I'm not going to say anything more as the last time I used the 'h' (hold) word I got beaten up.

Um, I was kidding. Sorry I didn't make that clearer.

Back