stinson. just. got. owned.

wrong place for the poor guy to beg though, wealthy people are less likely to give to homeless people strangely enough.

i like the influx of black in cladding in toronto to contrast all the glass. i'm thinking particularly of trump, panorama, X, the four seasons, telus, mls and london.

Lol - this is the Google-placed ad running on this thread in the top right corner! Right placement context-wise, but maybe wrong audience!

You think everyone on the forum is poor?

And you think that everyone who can't purchase a $900k condo is poor.
This is a condo that maybe 1-2% of the population could comfortably afford, so UT (or random google placed ads in general) is probably the wrong target. Then again, if they lead to just one sale I'm sure the ad more than paid for itself.

I think the point was that everyone in this thread would already be well aware of this building...

You think everyone on the forum is poor?

Lol - not at all! Rich/poor (or whatever dichotomy along those lines that one prefers) is irrelevant to participating in UT or this particular thread. However, interest in and discussion of actual construction, tall towers, architecture and city building is very relevant. In addition, IMO it is unlikely that any potential owners/investors who haven't already purchased/invested would be participating in our discussions!:)

I'm pretty sure there's one UT member that bought at here. At least his posts read as so.

Exactly. But I find it unlikely that those who haven't yet purchased will be making their decision by accessing this thread. Of course, I'm all for any ads you can get, Ed, as they obviously go right to the bottom line and the contunued existence of UT. My point, as well articulated by wonderboy, is that we're already aware of the building, or else we wouldn't be accessing this thread, so Google's ad placement strategy (witting or unwitting) is somewhat humourous . . .;)

In addition, IMO it is unlikely that any potential owners/investors who haven't already purchased/invested would be participating in our discussions!:)

I couldn't disagree more. If I would have known about this website before purchasing, I would have been all over it. You certainly aren't going to get the skeptics when you are talking to the sales office. I appreciate the skeptics opinions when they make sensible points and don't just take on that role for attention.

What floor is your unit on? I'll be taking lots of pictures anyway when it gets to below and about my level, but if your unit is relatively close to my level, I can certainly try to take a few more.

Last edited:
They are doing a pour of the western half of the 4th (I think it's the 4th) floor right now. I tried getting a picture, but all I have is glass reflection because of the position of the sun right now.

driving by Trump tonight, forms for several of the columns for the 4th floor are now in place at the Bay St. side....slow but steady progress.....

156.jpg

Trump from Bay and Adelaide on May 1st, 2009. Taken by myself. I was in a rush so I whipped out the camera phone and snapped one.

As previously stated by 41st, they're currently working on the 4th floor. My apologies if it isn't the best quality, I only have a 2 MP camera phone.

Cheers mates

Attachments

• 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:

Back