It probably sways more than an average building of similar height because it's much thinner than normal.

From Broadview

trumpm17.jpg

What's going on here, this tower seems to have stalled in it's tracks? It's relationship to the KPMG tower of BA, heightwise, seems not to have changed in what seems eons. Maybe they've decided to cut it short. Too much competition Donald, Alex?

Last edited:
very nice photo androiduk!
it's nice to see a far away perspective so you can have a taste of the wrap-around glass going on here. and it looks pretty seamless! (almost looks completely curved from the east to north wall!)

and trump IS moving, though it might seems low at times, one day you'll wake up and realize it's above Bay Adelaide! :D

Maybe they've decided to cut it short. Too much competition Donald, Alex?

To quote the Smiths: That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore

They haven't cut anything short. Its proceeding as planner.

wow wow wow! very very nice ^^^
you don't realize the gaps in the cbd, until you build something like trump. even the dense can get denser!
where were you flying in from?

What's going on here, this tower seems to have stalled in it's tracks? It's relationship to the KPMG tower of BA, heightwise, seems not to have changed in what seems eons.

I'm with you, things really have slowed down. I'm not suggesting anything here, just sayin'...

See Trump on the left behind BAC from January 27th & March 17th. It looks like Trump has moved up maybe two levels in that time period.

I'm with you, things really have slowed down. I'm not suggesting anything here, just sayin'...

See Trump on the left behind BAC from January 27th & March 17th. It looks like Trump has moved up maybe two levels in that time period.

At this rate, FCP will be reclad before Trump tops off.

Back