Along with the spire, there's two levels of mechanical yet to go, right?

I'm pretty sure they are working on the final full floor, level 58(mechanical) in the diagram.

August 15th:

6046925896_1db00e70bf_o.jpg

That's the formwork for level 58.

Last edited:
great photo updates thanks! didnt see that comming. great views. Im very jelious of whomever is gonna be living up there. aside for the lovely view of tracks on KPMGand its sign in day and night im sure. other then that. wow! stuning! and its not even cladded up there yet.

Fantastic photo update. A S/W corner unit in there would be spectacular!

Wow, those are some pretty sweet views. Glad we have you since I don't see anyone else as being able to pay trump an 'unexpected visit' as opposed to your expected visits.

Also, can you confirm that they are indeed forming the 58th floor now?

Yeah spectacular pics, looking at that 5th pic from WC...
its hard to believe that Trump doesnt have any winter shadowing issues with NPS.:confused: lol:D

Saw first pieces of the onion dome on my way home today. Looks like they are part of the north west corner as part of them resembled the vertical lighting feature. sorry no pics.

Awesome pics Wopchop.

Here's a BB pic from the south. On the GO train.

IMG-20110817-00008.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20110817-00008.jpg
    IMG-20110817-00008.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 202
Been busy, but finally had a chance to take more photos for you guys.

These are all from L56.

IMG_7052.jpg

IMG_7060.jpg

IMG_7026.jpg

IMG_7027.jpg

IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7031.jpg

IMG_7045.jpg

IMG_7053.jpg

This deserves a repost!!!

Holy moly! this is insane, (even that they have those scaffolding stairs that high up on the balcony... it's just madness)!... this thing is WAY above everything else in the city north of it, yet, we hardly even notice it from street level,... people will live that high up?... sheesh...

And seeing that Master-skyplex bedroom thing is insane. and i noticed that the roof is currently open air??? what will cover it? (steel framing?)... and is anyone signing with black marker the concrete of the master bedroom?.. the owner wouldn't even know if you drew graffiti all over the floor (that will sit under the carpet/flooring forever, untouched.... forever...)

Wow, those are some pretty sweet views. Glad we have you since I don't see anyone else as being able to pay trump an 'unexpected visit' as opposed to your expected visits.

Also, can you confirm that they are indeed forming the 58th floor now?
Those wall forms that you can see from street level are for L58.

And seeing that Master-skyplex bedroom thing is insane. and i noticed that the roof is currently open air??? what will cover it? (steel framing?)... and is anyone signing with black marker the concrete of the master bedroom?.. the owner wouldn't even know if you drew graffiti all over the floor (that will sit under the carpet/flooring forever, untouched.... forever...)

The onion dome will cover that part.

And people draw graffiti all the time, although not necessarily their name ... :eek:

The onion dome will cover that part.

And people draw graffiti all the time, although not necessarily their name ... :eek:

lol!. and for the dome, will they first have to cover the open area of the master bedroom (with steel i suppose?), or is the dome more supported on the north/west sides?

Those wall forms that you can see from street level are for L58.

Thanks for the confirmation. I'd imagine it won't be long now before work begins on the onion dome, perhaps that's what you've been busy working on hmm?

This deserves a repost!!!

So nice, you had to post it twice.
The only thing I was wondering, is what took you so long. :p

Man am I ever jealous of that units future residents and not because of how filthy rich they must be to afford one of those units... well ok, maybe just a little bit because of that too. But in terms of prestige, this will probably be the best view point in the city (but necessarily the best view point of the city, if that makes sense...).
Theres just something about being in the middle of the action.

Last edited:

Back