f ... r ... u ...

7338300592_f235824ca5_b.jpg

If you go early you can by pass a lot of line ups and crowds. When i went it was about 10 mins wait up and down. I really didn't mind the views! Most views now a days are blocked by other buildings, so it was nice to have a unobstructed view of the financial district.

Why not just buy a beer at Canoe? Wicked views... and I seem to recall that they have reasonably priced pints on week nights.

Silver on grey seems an odd choice for the signage

It's actually grey on grey. The Silver is the backing. I like how it's subtle. It appears that lighting will come from behind and around the letters -- not through the letters themselves. I'm glad that it won't be screaming TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

It's actually grey on grey. The Silver is the backing. I like how it's subtle. It appears that lighting will come from behind and around the letters -- not through the letters themselves. I'm glad that it won't be screaming TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!
Agreed... I like the understated effect.... Very un-Donaldlike...

A Trump sign that doesn't scream Trump? Can't be.

Liking the signage so far. Also, I finally found a picture of what used to be on this lot. Not sure if it's been posted before here.

269394_10150741228372824_1761269176_n.jpg

Back