did anyone notice there was something on top of the building this morning? I couldn't tell what it was from far away but it was right on top of the grey mechanical box floor. kind of like the toupee that sits on the Donald's blockhead.

Window washing equipment maybe, or could it possibly be the "P" we've all been waiting for?

did anyone notice there was something on top of the building this morning? I couldn't tell what it was from far away but it was right on top of the grey mechanical box floor. kind of like the toupee that sits on the Donald's blockhead.

Window washing equipment maybe, or could it possibly be the "P" we've all been waiting for?

It's been there for perhaps two weeks now. I saw was appeared to be welding going on up there on the north-east section of the roof about half an hour ago (?!).

I was wondering what that was - I noticed it two nights ago

Great photo! Off topic, but the Shangri-La sign on the glass fins the way it was supposed to be would have been so much nicer!

I guess the residential units are finally getting occupied... On a side note, what's the status on the KPMG logo facing Trump? Will they actually shut it off

I've wondered about that too, guess not or it would have happened by now given that many units are occupied.

Shooting straight up, tight against the wall of Trump. BAC is reflected in the glass.

trumpba.jpg

Service entrance

Does somebody know , what has happened with the Service Entrance ceiling ( it damaged quite badly..)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time they haul out the window washing equipment I mistake it for the addition of the final touches. I can't for the life of me understand why they refuse to finish this building. I know the developers are Russian, is that why they're so unconcerned about ever finishing? Even the North Koreans have started to finish their hotel.

Back