Yes - but that generally works best with a responsible owner or property manager who is willing to repair such damages reasonably quickly after they occur.....

ha! I agree with you all the way, a perfect opportunity to get Trump in here and film him firing people. Start with the people who decided to delay OUR PUBLIC ART. aka "Lightline"

I also hope the city get moving on suing the managers who refuse to provide said public art piece.

In doing so those a-holes have besmirched Micheal Snow, a respected Canadian artist. I think he should sue them as well if he can.

Last edited:
yes, it really is pathetic isn't it. Come on Talon, the lite up corner will only attract clientele! Maybe if enough of us give reviews on Tripadvisor saying it was great aside from the missing light show....

Talon

yes, it really is pathetic isn't it. Come on Talon, the lite up corner will only attract clientele! Maybe if enough of us give reviews on Tripadvisor saying it was great aside from the missing light show....

From my personal expirence I may tell , that Talon Wild West monchos not only do not have the sense of pride , but they do not have even a bit of shame!
They grab money & run...

ha! I can imagine the future 15 years from now...

Tonight's news: Trum Tower changes name to Tru Tower

After "M" falls off and kills 10 passengers of a tour bus, In a desperate effort to save money after losing multiple liability lawsuits, management decides to change the official name to "TRU Tower". City lawsuit over absence of promised public art feature, "Lightline", finally reaching a verdict, Tru Tower managers flee the country to avoid paying damages.

Tru Tover developers..

ha! I can imagine the future 15 years from now...

Tonight's news: Trum Tower changes name to Tru Tower

After "M" falls off and kills 10 passengers of a tour bus, In a desperate effort to save money after losing multiple liability lawsuits, management decides to change the official name to "TRU Tower". City lawsuit over absence of promised public art feature, "Lightline", finally reaching a verdict, Tru Tower managers flee the country to avoid paying damages.

Why 15 years from now?
They are as good as absent right now.

rpeters....that is just so funny! Thanks for that. I'm going to bed laughing.
P.S. Maybe they could drop the T and add CH and make it CHUMP Tower .... in honour, of course, of all the astute investors that bought here!

Last edited:
Trump Tower has been sold

I've been told by a friend who runs the restaurant that the tower has been sold. Now all the delays in finishing what little work was to be done makes perfect sense.Good bye Talon.

Off topic, but I walked past the building on Sunday night while on a walk with a friend, and they invited us in the lobby when we were peeking inside. Security just said go on in and take a look, and the front desk was all like "Welcome to Trump Tower Toronto". Then the security guard apologized for the smell in the lobby when we were leaving. It really did smell bad. Either the guard farted or someone was sick or something.

Off topic, but I walked past the building on Sunday night while on a walk with a friend, and they invited us in the lobby when we were peeking inside. Security just said go on in and take a look, and the front desk was all like "Welcome to Trump Tower Toronto". Then the security guard apologized for the smell in the lobby when we were leaving. It really did smell bad. Either the guard farted or someone was sick or something.

That was probably the cadavers they keep behind the front desk.

I've been told by a friend who runs the restaurant that the tower has been sold. Now all the delays in finishing what little work was to be done makes perfect sense.Good bye Talon.

Excellent news! Hopefully the new owners will make the repairs ASP

Back