The Bay did, that made for a very pleasant looking restoration while the work was being completed plus it likely protected the workers from the elements. Trump will get it's cladding in good time,. Patience :)

Found a picture...

This is what I wish Trump had done:

ac82a3394db086e5bd198092214b.jpeg

(courtesy The Toronto Star http://www.thestar.com/article/306323)

I have watched Toronto SLOOOOOWLY grow from the vast wastelands of open parking lots of the late 60's and early 70's to the modern metropolis of the 21st century... I've paid my dues in patience!!! As far as cladding goes: I want it now NOW NOW!!!

LOL :D

I like this one from Paris better.

Walking past this building in Paris, you might rub your eyes and wonder if somebody slipped hallucinatory drugs into your drink. It’s not an illusion, it’s a trippy canvas façade placed over a building to hide ongoing construction.

Attachments

• building-facade.jpg
    building-facade.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 269
OMG I've always thought the same thing!... more buildings should conceal whats going on inside with banners revealing the finished project with cladding and all... Trump should at least do that instead of having no cladding, etc...

It looks plain UGLY :mad:

*Didn't someone say that cladding should come any day now? 2 weeks ago?... I'm giving up on ever seeing it... lol

The pour of the eastern side of the floor has started. The last pour of the eastern side of a floor was the afternoon of Tuesday, December 1, 2009. They appear to have slipped in their schedule with the "rain/snow day" on Wednesday and the high winds yesterday. By my count, this is the 16th floor being poured.

Construction Progress Estimate

If they're completing 1 floor every 10 days - as was indicated in the last post - and they have completed floor number 15, here are some estimated construction milestones.

31-Dec-09 > 17
1-Mar-10 > 23
31-Mar-10 > 26
30-May-10 > 32
29-Jul-10 > 38
28-Aug-10 > 41
27-Oct-10 > 47
26-Nov-10 > 50
26-Dec-10 > 53
6-Mar-11 > 60

With all of the setbacks I'd expect it to pick up speed as it nears the top. Some of the floor plates at the top are quite small

Back