Your correct the pour has slowed down. The next 3 floors will take 6 weeks each to form and pour because of all the changes going on at these levels,
The cladding will continue to L26, thats one level below the monorail we use which is anchored to L27 columns. Once we have reached L26 our forces
will then go back down to the south/east and south/west and fill in from L3 to L10. This is scheduled to start around July 20th.

When Trump is finished it's going to look like it's been there longer than SP and BAC

trmpy.jpg

Once we have reached L26 our forces
will then go back down to the south/east and south/west and fill in from L3 to L10.

Seeing the word "forces" in there amidst the construction talk almost has me imagining specially trained men ready to be deployed and kick ass.....

Sick shots Cal!!! The first shot shows how already skinny this skyscraper is (and how its gonna be)

and in the 2nd shot, you can see they've already installed some glass on the first "all glass" level on the north side :D

Bay Adelaide and Scotia Plaza look amazing :).. which is probably why many forumers look down on trump. (just because its got so much competition in every direction)

Nice shot! I had actually never noticed that slight curve starting with the glass wall. It looks great! Man, when this thing starts getting up there to Scotiaplace height, it going to be incredible.

Trump is looking great so far. I'm very happy they placed the tower in the core, i think anywhere else this tower would look very out of place.

Trump is looking great so far. I'm very happy they placed the tower in the core, i think anywhere else this tower would look very out of place.

true indeed.. trump fits in perfectly with its neighbours in terms of design and planning... the did a good job in preserving and adding to Bay Streets character.

Still a long ways to go so we've seen nothing yet. It'll be sick looking up at Bay Adelaide and Trump and seeing how high they are and how close they are together! i'm real excited for the light-box at the top along with the spire! It'll be purely unique and distinctive :D!

Still have no idea why they decided to add a minimal curve to the building. it seems quite random.

Not sure what's random about it: it seems entirely deliberate to me.

They are using the curve simply as counterpoint to all of the hard edges in the area, bringing some softness to this otherwise very angular building.

there was/is madness at Bay/Adelaide. I hope there was no damage to the Bay Adelaide Center (especially the glass), Trump, or Arnell Plaza... pretty chaotic downtown.

What an impact this tower will have from Adelaide West. You can now see that the tower will be all glass from here upwards on both the North and West sides. Trump will stand out because there's a huge contrast between Scotia (redish) and Bay Adelaide (blueish). whether you like it or not, there's no denying trump will draw alot of attention from people passing by. :D

Thanks for the photo!

Back