It looks like they took some inspiration from Atari for that logo.

Also naming a restaurant "Stock" and a lounge "Suits" in a building in the final district seems so theme-parky. Are they trying to go for ironic? Do financial types have that sense of humour?

The view from Trump Chicago that Gabe posted is awesome. I wonder what the view will be from the outdoor terrace on Trump Toronto?

Wow that is high up!!!! I would need a few drinks in me before venturing out onto the balcony. Wind could be a huge problem. The server at Trump Chicago told me the terrace was closed a lot during the summer not because of rain because of the high winds.

Wow that is high up!!!! I would need a few drinks in me before venturing out onto the balcony. Wind could be a huge problem. The server at Trump Chicago told me the terrace was closed a lot during the summer not because of rain because of the high winds.

The balcony will be enclosed somewhat with an 8 foot tall plexiglass wall protecting it. It's not a very large balcony like 16's is.

Two things jump out at me. First, I thought it actually read as "SLUTS". .

LOOOOOOOL!!!.. but yeah, i agree that it is hard to read upon first glance, which is not good for a logo.

and yeah, the view from the trump chicago terrace is world class.... but given the puny lot this tower is built on, we never could have gotten a big terrace in the first place.. unless it was on the roof of the building, which, on second thought, isn't a bad idea!!!

even the balcony has to hang off the side of the building for it to even exist... it's kinda distracting imo, especially since it's curved... it doesn't go along with the flat south side.

good morning.

6552629159_0f63736264_b.jpg

Wow! Truly amazing photo! Is there a Hall of Fame for photos on this site? If so, this one belongs.

But please be careful. I don't see how , as an unauthorized visitor, you could have been in harness. If you fell from there, my guess is that you might hurt yourself.

Back