Trump and Scotiaplaza - another perspective

7l9fv.jpg

What a great shot... Should be picture of the day! Thanks for sharing.

That light strip up the front is taking forever to complete. It seems like it hasn't progressed in months. It's the one thing I'm really curious to see on this tower.

That light strip up the front is taking forever to complete. It seems like it hasn't progressed in months. It's the one thing I'm really curious to see on this tower.
It is progressing, albeit slowly. Installing it is a logistical nightmare. The wind canyon effect of being at the corner of Bay & Adelaide is making things difficult.

ya, caltrane's last pic is too awesome. not only are the pics crazy sharp now, but scotia plaza looks crazy thing from that perspective. some nice contrast and balance of height between the two (trump)

although, the south side is the worst side of Trump imo, shoulda had more setbacks near the top or something.. but the views from the south side of the building are the best in the city.

Didn't manage to get a picture, but while i was across the street a truck was pulling in with GIANT, and I mean GIANT signage letters, spelling TRUMP. Watch for some massive lights in the sky, I think!!

Didn't manage to get a picture, but while i was across the street a truck was pulling in with GIANT, and I mean GIANT signage letters, spelling TRUMP. Watch for some massive lights in the sky, I think!!

Trump is literally and officially gonna be apart of our skyline now!!! Can't wait to see it up on the mech box (i think that is the plan right?)

Yuck. I forgot about that. As if they needed something to make this building look even worse.

Can't wait to see what colour they picked.

Saw them at lunch. They were housed on the truck in metal "cages," which blocked some of the view, but from the side that I could view they appeared to be fairly flat highly polished steel (silver). I saw two sets being hoisted.

Saw them at lunch. They were housed on the truck in metal "cages," which blocked some of the view, but from the side that I could view they appeared to be fairly flat highly polished steel (silver). I saw two sets being hoisted.

I hope they hoist them in the right order. Nobody wants to see the TURMP Tower!

Kates gave the restaurant a rotten review today. It sounds as if the food's as wretched and overpriced as the architecture.

Back