Bomber using Trump for target practice :)

haha!

ya, real nice to see this one on the edge of completion.

Thankfully, I don't think this one is gonna suffer from the white-blind syndrome. The cladding on this building is super reflective, it's almost impossible to see threw the building unlike that of Four Seasons, Shangri-la, Ritz, etc.. not quite sure why, but it's a different type of glass finish that's for sure.

Not trying to nitpick, but it isn't a bomber. Pretty sure its a C-47 transport plane (the type used to drop paratroopers over Normandy on D-day)

It's actually a JU 52 belonging to Rimowa luggage. They were conducting sightseeing tours of the city all afternoon long that day.

Ahh the corrugated Junkers Mail Plane/Hitler's personal transport. Thanks

STOCK posted this on their facebook The Terrace at STOCK now open with downtown Toronto’s best view

1fbeo7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that looks nice. I'm could see this being the setting for marriage proposals on a frequent basis.

Hope that glass is high enough to mitigate any wind though.

wuuuuuuuuuuut!

jaw droppingly stunning! Those tall sheets of glass look awesome! I guess they're there for protection against the wind but they look crystal clear.

Can someone remind me what the balcony above is gonna be used for? residence skylobby balcony?

Wow that looks nice. I'm could see this being the setting for marriage proposals on a frequent basis.

Hope that glass is high enough to mitigate any wind though.

And potential jumpers that get turned down

Can someone remind me what the balcony above is gonna be used for? residence skylobby balcony?

I think so. The Skylobby is directly above stock and I remember seeing a balcony in the skylobby so that would make sense

That is...really nice. It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I wish I could afford junk like that. Ah well.

Yes. The residential Sky Lobby on the floor above. It's getting close to completion as well.

wuuuuuuuuuuut!

jaw droppingly stunning! Those tall sheets of glass look awesome! I guess they're there for protection against the wind but they look crystal clear.

I see your point and agree completely... though seriously it's not the best view. not even close. I'd have to reserve that for 4Seasons..

Aura will have the best view IMO.
Unobstructed views of the CBD to the south and Yorkville to the north. And for those that dislike the look of Aura, they won't have to see it.
FS will have a great view, but the downside is you can't see FS from FS :p

the south view from the panorama lounge on the 51st floor top of manulife center is one of the best if not the best imo

Back