IMG_7136.jpeg

Has anyone heard anything about the closing date? Last I checked with the builder, they said that there were delays with the city. Wonder how long they intend to stretch out the interim occupancy period. I suspect that some residents have already crossed a year of interim occupancy.

There is a Scotiabank at 35 Cooper Street which is on the west side of Sugar Wharf. Don’t know when it opened but looks like all of the retail space here is leased.

There is a Scotiabank at 35 Cooper Street which is on the west side of Sugar Wharf. Don’t know when it opened but looks like all of the retail space here is leased.
The 2 retail (well really 1 and a half) retail spaces on Cooper St are leased, while all the spaces facing Downes St have yet to be leased.

As a side note I find it really idiotic of banks to be either closing their ABM machines with their branches after 5pm or not even having their ABM machines face outside (like in the case with this Scotiabank). I dont know why they're re-inventing the wheel, as they could simply allow their customers to access a sectioned off portion of a branch for ABM just like they used to do by using their Debit card.

I thought that Starbucks was going into a space on Downes?
The retail layout in this complex is screwed up so it's understandable that's the thought.

There's a small entrance/exit that will be on Cooper, then another which faces Downes but doesn't immediately front right onto the street. It's set a fair distance from a door on Downes (adjacent to an escalator bank) which leads to the retail entrance. I'm not sure of the official Starbucks address here, but it's possible they could be using Downes St as the address instead of Cooper.

Back