That moment when I'm like do I want to do the two and a half hour drive and get stuck on the gardener to see what's going on I live too far away for this s*** we really need to get better projects going in my area

I think that this is ok as there is parking needed for the Christmas Market at Distillery which this can accommodate and we now have meanwhile uses so part of it may get something interesting.

Not sure of the make because of the odd axle layout, but an 8 axle mobile is the second largest you can get - the largest being 9 axle which are extremely specialized and rare. Mammoet use Liebherr exclusively so this is likely an LTM 1650, but there's only a single rear axle. Very odd.

In any case, this wouldn't be for setting up a shoring machine, I wouldn't think (but I could be wrong there).

@C-mac / @Collingwoodbuildinglover

Just a crane parked on site. Could be for something next door. Only permits posted are for signs including two "Sugar Wharf" ground signs.

It looks like this crane, from one page back, was used to remove the tower crane at EQ Bank Tower on the weekend.
IMG_6585.jpeg

Couple shots from yesterday and today. @ProjectEnd informed me this is being used to remove the crane up on the roof.

Yesterday:
View attachment 577292
View attachment 577293

Single lane closure on Adelaide last night to get things assembled then this today:
View attachment 577294

Back