We'll get to see this one rise over the summer! Exciting stuff.

I think this is the most relevant thread to post these pics. Looks to me like they've started setting up to pour the footings for the PATH bridge under the Gardiner from the ACC side.

14040189425_f57fc5faf9_b.jpg

14036968302_fe641c3cda_b.jpg

14036982471_9ea61a6c60_b.jpg

Last edited:
That's exactly what that is. I wonder when work will begin on improving the PATH vertical connection from ground level to the Plus 15 level on the north side of the ACC. It's terrible there currently.

It sounds in your comment like there is concrete evidence of an imminent improvement. Is that the case or was it wishful thinking?

That's exactly what that is. I wonder when work will begin on improving the PATH vertical connection from ground level to the Plus 15 level on the north side of the ACC. It's terrible there currently.

Well they're currently building what looks like an elevator shaft on ACC's western facade, north side (Maple Leaf square), not sure if that's related.

Yes, that PATH connection where you have to go up those narrow stairs at ACC, are terrible. I hope they put in escalators and improve that dumpy, awkward, narrow stairway.

One Bloor will have it as well

Back