oo1RZWaHZ2.jpeg

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9338.jpg
    IMG_9338.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 6,719
First video update in a while

[video=youtube;cKQQSk7BQSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQQSk7BQSo[/video]

Ok I have to ask but first thank you for the recent photos... now why are they all mysteriously of the west commercial tower? Any sign of the residential towers coming off the podium yet?

Ok I have to ask but first thank you for the recent photos... now why are they all mysteriously of the west commercial tower? Any sign of the residential towers coming off the podium yet?
I've been keeping track of this project, since I bought a unit in the west tower, and I think they've stopped the condo work. They seem to be putting all the resources into getting the office tower finished, or at least the concrete work done before they continue on the condos.

I heard from a Menkes salesperson that they were predicting finishing the condos a year ahead of schedule, but I'm guessing they're slowing the condos down now, the economics probably make it more beneficial to finish the office tower early and then focus on the condos.

I also heard some talk of additional floors on each tower, anyone have any info on that?

I also heard some talk of additional floors on each tower, anyone have any info on that?

Oh my...

While I wouldn't mind additional storeys for the Sun Life Financial Tower, since the office portion of this project is modest relative to the Harbour Plaza towers -- the condos are already planned to reach heights comparable to Ice and Ten York.

I haven't heard anything. Did any of your conversations provide a possible scope of floors that may (or may not) be added?

Oh my...

While I wouldn't mind additional storeys for the Sun Life Financial Tower, since the office portion of this project is modest relative to the Harbour Plaza towers -- the condos are already planned to reach heights comparable to Ice and Ten York.

I haven't heard anything. Did any of your conversations provide a possible scope of floors that may (or may not) be added?

I'd imagine the residential could get an increase of 2 (like Ice) or 3 (like Aura) stories at the most from of Committee of Adjustment, which would still be under the 70 stories each tower was proposed a few years ago.

Oh my...

I heard four stories on each tower, but it was from a saleperson, which typically gives it about a 98% chance of being incorrect.

First glass:

IMG_2464.JPG

IMG_2465.JPG

IMG_2462.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2464.JPG
    IMG_2464.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 1,556
  • IMG_2465.JPG
    IMG_2465.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 1,354
  • IMG_2462.JPG
    IMG_2462.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 1,368
So it appears they have completely stopped on the condos and are working strictly on the office portion at the moment, is that correct? (Haven't been by there in a while)

I wonder if they still plan to re-start the condo portion before full sales launch or if it will wait until they reach the sales threshold before resuming?

So it appears they have completely stopped on the condos and are working strictly on the office portion at the moment, is that correct? (Haven't been by there in a while)

I wonder if they still plan to re-start the condo portion before full sales launch or if it will wait until they reach the sales threshold before resuming?

The sales for this condo have been great. They want to finish the office on time though, since they have tenants lined up, whereas the condo can be delayed without any recourse.

I think I remember reading earlier in this thread someone mentioning that the condo was ahead of schedule, so no surprise they are slowing down on that.

Back