The obvious question is what will happen with their Jarvis st location?
I think there's a reason why they haven't renovated this location while most other locations in Toronto have been renovated. I'm sure it'll be turned into condos soon enough, just like Guvernment across the street.

We all know the right answer is a Bass Pro

MAJOR design flaw! I was driving east bound on the Gardiner, just as I was approaching SLFT, the sun came out, and reflected off the newly installed windows just above the road deck, totally blinding me, and that's with sun glasses on. I literally could not see a thing, and when doing 90 or 100 km/h, loosing your sight for even a second or two, can be disasterous. I'm debating if I should go as far as contacting the builders, as I garuntee this design flaw (my words) will cause accidents, and at those speeds, likely fatal ones. It caught me by surprise, as I pass by it at least three or four times a week, but this was the first time I've passed it with the sun shining on it. Has anyone else experienced this? I was in the far left lane, crossing over to the far right when this happened, I nearly went righ into the brand new Mercedes to my right that I couldn't see, and scared the crap out or myself, and the poor lady in the Benz! Just thought I'd mention it, cheer all :cool:

MAJOR design flaw! I was driving east bound on the Gardiner, just as I was approaching SLFT, the sun came out, and reflected off the newly installed windows just above the road deck, totally blinding me, and that's with sun glasses on. I literally could not see a thing, and when doing 90 or 100 km/h, loosing your sight for even a second or two, can be disasterous. I'm debating if I should go as far as contacting the builders, as I garuntee this design flaw (my words) will cause accidents, and at those speeds, likely fatal ones. It caught me by surprise, as I pass by it at least three or four times a week, but this was the first time I've passed it with the sun shining on it. Has anyone else experienced this? I was in the far left lane, crossing over to the far right when this happened, I nearly went righ into the brand new Mercedes to my right that I couldn't see, and scared the crap out or myself, and the poor lady in the Benz! Just thought I'd mention it, cheer all :cool:

Eventually Ten York will block much of the sunlight hitting the western facade of 1 York.

I would like to report a design flaw with the DVP also. In the morning, it is directed right into the sun in certain areas, and going home... can you believe it... the DVP faces the sun again! Definitely a design flaw, and the DVP should be moved to prevent the sun from shining on my car and making me hit the cars in front of me or along side me.

In all seriousness, people just need to be extra cautious when the conditions aren't perfect for driving. It's not a design flaw. Otherwise many other buildings would be flawed, as I regularly get glare from certain angles on other buildings too.

TJX Canada is also looking at the possibility of getting the Target space.

TJX Canada is also looking at the possibility of getting the Target space.

That would certainly add product variety and a range of price points to the local market if all three banners were co-located.

Do you know if TJX is looking into sharing the space across all three banner or just Winners OR Homesense OR Marshalls?

I would like to report a design flaw with the DVP also. In the morning, it is directed right into the sun in certain areas, and going home... can you believe it... the DVP faces the sun again! Definitely a design flaw, and the DVP should be moved to prevent the sun from shining on my car and making me hit the cars in front of me or along side me.

I would also like to report a design flaw with the Gardiner Expressway: I don't like how it looks. Oh, and it's falling apart. And it's a barrier to the waterfront. Furthermore I will file a complaint against John Tory and Dweezil Minnan Wong for not agreeing with me to tear this thing down.

Back