I generally increase the brightness, raise the contrast and reduce the gamma (counteracting the brightness increase for mid-tones and making the blacks blacker) just because I think the image looks better that way.

I also reduce the green level, but that would be due to my monitor, which seems to significantly boost greens.

I up the clarity. Then I yank it down. Then I oversaturate it, desaturate that a bit, correct for perspective then correct for the corrections, pump up the blacks, kill the shadows, up the drama while burning in the anemic bits. Then I take a moment to stare long and hard at it before shrugging. Then I run ten film simulations and swiftly abandon them. Then I resize, dicker, fiddle, and tweak. Finally stand on my head, scratch my itch, pull the trigger and hope for the best.

Tomorrow I'll do it differently.

Taken Today

How many floors have gone up and how many floors to go? Just looking for a discussion on what people think, does not have to be so accurate.
IMG_20160317_113838.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160317_113838.jpg
    IMG_20160317_113838.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,927
Yeah, slightly different these days. A nice layering effect is happening. It's only going to get more dramatic over the next several months.

Are you referring to something in particular? As from that square, as far as I know, we only have these two condos to look forward to seeing develop over the next few months...

The added drama will come with added height, and getting the cladding finished on the towers.

Back