Looking good. From Menkes:

532756_370233153087121_1060710669_n.jpg

Got to love how they made the podium look so far away from the Gardiner - and the lens flare, classy.

The podium seems to be bit of a mess.

AoD

Garbage. Uninspired and too tightly packed in, especially when you consider One York. The residential should have been only one tower. And one with some actually design.

and the lens flare, classy.

AoD

I have never understood why renderings aim to emulate shots by photographers who are too cheap to own a lens hood.

Forget about the lens flare. Where are those trees supposed to be the foreground?

Anyway, I think the towers look much improved. They look like digital versions of One Bloor.

They've added a lot more texture with the balconies. And the mechanical roof looks pretty damn good. Only thing is that now they're back to being twins. I was looking forward to two different buildings.

More than likely. It's an interpretation challenge when deciphering visions. I have them all the time, but my wife puts an end to that.
I digress. I hope there are more renders to come.

Looking good. From Menkes

You inspired me to do some sleuthing of my own. Also from their Facebook page:

Captioned "The entrance at One York", but it looks to be for Harbour Plaza and I'm not sure how it could be a street level entrance on account of the podium? Amenities floor?
533586_364468856996884_595592934_n.jpg

Last edited:
The towers look really nice! Normally, I would worry about cladding and such, but looking at aA's latest projects puts my mind at ease :)

Back