13 May 2012:

251jd.jpg

What a great building. What are they building in front of it (i.e. on the Bathurst side)?

I've seen more tinfoil up in condo units' windows (perhaps with students, but perhaps not, who knows) than in low-cost housing units.

Really? You've been keeping statistics anticipating this discussion?

I'm certain you are right. Much, much more foil and bedsheets in condo windows than subsidized.

They really should make a tunnel or some sort of pedestrian crossing under Bathurst to get from Mouth of the Creek Park to Fort York, else there will be a lot of attempted jaywalking..

Why do people put tinfoil on their windows? Who are these people? This is a form of cultural expression I'm not familiar with, and it sounds rather jolly.

Sounds jolly? Sounds more low-class to me!

TCHC should have rules forbidding tenants from putting up tin-foil in their windows (I suspect most condo boards forbid this).

1 Yonge has a few units with tin foil in the windows... just saying. Im sure this building will have guidelines like any other building. Do you see tin foil in any of the new Regent Park units? How about the project that went up on Richmond Street?

They really should make a tunnel or some sort of pedestrian crossing under Bathurst to get from Mouth of the Creek Park to Fort York, else there will be a lot of attempted jaywalking..

There currently is access under the viaduct from the Fort York side. But building park land down there is a bit of a challenge. It would mean moving some homeless people at very least.

Back