terrasse-01.jpg

As expected, I am hearing unexplained delays in closing, no word from Gutless Developer, no word for supposed chicken shit Project co-ordinator. No resolution for clients to make any alternative arrangement. HRCA should be slapping them until they smarten up !

Whats wild to me is that the email we got in March said that there will be a delay due to issues with electrical. But whats bizarre to me is that we got an email in August 2022 that said that electrical was complete for the building.

Really makes you wonder what type of games they are trying to play 🤔

Our firm move in date is <10 days away, and we still have no update. Anything on your end @gary white

Hi Chloe,
We have a upcoming move in date as well, and no information form Sunrise Gate regardless of number of e-mails
I am pretty sure if you do not hear today, they are on the hook for $1500.00 under Tarion for warning less then 10 days.

G

Do you think they are trying to delay in hopes that we will back out so that they can try to sell our units at a higher price? I saw this on their google reviews
IMG_4144.PNG

I guess anything is possible, just keep in mind the equity increase since your purchase. Workman ship could also
be questionable. Just not really sure what they are going to give your for the money you spent. So far, really turned out to be. a pretty disappointing experience, after sales, the supposed design team, and suspect the great reviews posted on the web site were probably put there by their sales folks.

They told us they weren't making the deadline on March 13th, but they gave us the new date less than 10 days

Back