I went by the site on the weekend. I didn't take any pics but the east side has the 1st floor poured and the west side looked a week or 2 away from being done. Assuming our non-winter holds my guess is they'll keep up with a 1 floor / month pace in the underground which would bring them back to st level june\july-ish.

Yikes, I've walking by this site for 4 years now, still haven't moved out of the area. Pit-E-full:

22 feb 2012
028deq.jpg

Yikes, I've walking by this site for 4 years now, still haven't moved out of the area. Pit-E-full:

I love that area. I'm thinking about getting a place in the High Park-Runnymede area. Roncy is still on the top of my list though, especially considering how trendy it is now.

March 11
I see the construction trailer is back where it was before and I see why it was removed.

A new retaining wall has been built in the lane-way for that area and it is already tag.
6977866935_b7932d70b6_b.jpg

6977864079_176e204176_b.jpg

6977862587_38e49b0fba_b.jpg

6831733994_fa10ea7502_b.jpg

I was by the tie again yesterday picking up my bike from my mechanic next door. They're really moving now. Looks like the pace is a half floor in the garage every 10-14 days. The should hot ground level at the ally side towards the end of April and on the bloor side end of may or beginning of June.

On a side note the owner of the shop said they were just recently informed that the plaza (midas and cyclewerx) has been sold to a developer. Anyone have any news?

They're moving at a good clip. This weather seems to have helped them catch up a bit. Based on their current pace I'd say 8-9 weeks until they're level with bloor. It'll be interesting to see what pace the move at once they're above ground level. I could see this topping out around the end of November.

Back