2nd floor

Hi There..you are techincally correct of course...I have a unit with a 3rd floor entrance....but...its ... a two level unit, so bedrooms and laundry room on the level below the main living area which is on the 3rd floor..
With requirement to retain the historic nature of this portion of the building, and restore the extrerior as it was, its resulted in much taller floors than the majority of the units in the condo...We are expecting 12-13 foot ceilings on both levels of our unit.

I have attached pictures from today, and Oct 2010

Attachments

• Jun 27. 2012.jpg
    Jun 27. 2012.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 250
  • Oct 26 2010 c.jpg
    Oct 26 2010 c.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 234
Unlike the shrimp on Market Street that cowers beside St. Lawrence this one gets the massing right, deferring to the Flat Iron but holding its own.

Great update nylon. Thanks.

(Seeing that UT is a construction related board, I would like to see UT also list some of the consulting Engineers in the Project Header.)

It's rare that we get as much information as in the photo above, and I'd rather not add a category that would more often than not be blank… Our other problem is that the thread title field only allows for 87 characters, and we often fill that with the information we already add. Maybe a future re-tooling of the info min the dataBase could take care of your concern.

I'm definitely not happy with the selection of ThyssenKrupp for the Elevators. I had them when I was living the the Spire and they are always breaking down. The quality is cheap and the reliability poor.

In a future re-tooling, adding consulting Engineers to the Project information section on the database page would be great.

Thanks 42

Back