Was the picture taken from the pod (highest point for viewing) or the glass floor viewing level of the CN Tower?

Welcome to the forum Leirum!
The photo was taken from the Glass floor/Observation deck level.

Glad to be part of the forum. I love all the pictures and comments. I try to visit the building site every two weeks and it sure is good to see the building start to take shape. I'm on the 10th floor and it looks like that is where they are working right now.

berczybrick.jpg

Thank you Sir. It looks like the same UK brick supplier that Woodcliffe used on the Market Street properties because of its vintage sizing. It would be cool if that supplier was for the entire building and not just the restoration part. Perhaps they were not able to salvage enough brick from the demo for that part alone.

My sense in a walk by yesterday--The pictured brick is being used for the north side of the entrance to underground parking. Not sure these will be used on 6 Church street.

My sense in a walk by yesterday--The pictured brick is being used for the north side of the entrance to underground parking. Not sure these will be used on 6 Church street.

Agreed, I have a feeling they will be starting the brick work North of the heritage component first. The first 5 floors look prepped for brick and cladding and they have stalled on the prep work for the heritage rebuild.

And the cladding begins.... Looking forward to see the brick go up with this sharp black cladding for the lower levels. Excuse the photo quality, I took with my cell.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 332
Some nice dark glazing there! If only more developments in the city used this instead of messy-looking silver mullions.

These two panels give it a little goth look.;)

Nice shots Jason! The massing for this one seems to be just about right, eh?

Back