IMG_4196.jpeg

It's looking good... I'm surprised because I never really thought much about the renderings, but the execution is looking good to me so far!
I'm startin' to love BDP's work. I wish we'd have more of their designs here in the States. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they are also doing the new Google HQ in London. I could be wrong, tho.

I'm startin' to love BDP's work. I wish we'd have more of their designs here in the States. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they are also doing the new Google HQ in London. I could be wrong, tho.
Yes they are on the team with Heatherwick Studio and BIG for the Google HQ in London.

How did I know? Google...

Last edited:
BDP bought Quadrangle here - they are under the same ownership now but are hardly identical firms. More like an architectural conglomerate. This building is very much a Quadrangle design which pre-dates the buyout.

Back