IMG_4196.jpeg

It's looking good... I'm surprised because I never really thought much about the renderings, but the execution is looking good to me so far!
I'm startin' to love BDP's work. I wish we'd have more of their designs here in the States. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they are also doing the new Google HQ in London. I could be wrong, tho.

I'm startin' to love BDP's work. I wish we'd have more of their designs here in the States. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they are also doing the new Google HQ in London. I could be wrong, tho.
Yes they are on the team with Heatherwick Studio and BIG for the Google HQ in London.

How did I know? Google...

Last edited:
BDP bought Quadrangle here - they are under the same ownership now but are hardly identical firms. More like an architectural conglomerate. This building is very much a Quadrangle design which pre-dates the buyout.

Well, it would look better without all of those excrescences balconies.

I was thinking the same thing. I really was loving this one until I saw the balconies. They should have just made them black so they blended in and thing would have been a stunner.

I'm holding out judgement until I see the balcony glass here. I agree that the glazing hasn't been particularly special. And to put it mildly.

I'm holding out judgement until I see the balcony glass here. I agree that the glazing hasn't been particularly special. And to put it mildly.
I mean it's clearly visible in that last shot. And it's not great.

This is another file which has suffered from "delayed project creates hyper value engineering" by the looks of it.

Back