Wonder aloud if the work underway looks to include Tower 3 , or is it just the podium for all three being done together?

Today
20240706_132649.jpg
20240706_132713.jpg
20240706_132803.jpg
20240706_132830.jpg
20240706_132851.jpg
20240706_132859.jpg
20240706_132950.jpg
20240706_133041.jpg

Wonder aloud if the work underway looks to include Tower 3 , or is it just the podium for all three being done together?

From knowing some people very heavily involved on the day to day workings of the site tower A and B are being built as is since they've sold enough in both of those buildings, tower C is an entirely different story though. As of a few weeks ago they were considering not building C and just stopping with the podium, however they were also considering building it on spec, so tower C is still very much up in the air.

From knowing some people very heavily involved on the day to day workings of the site tower A and B are being built as is since they've sold enough in both of those buildings, tower C is an entirely different story though. As of a few weeks ago they were considering not building C and just stopping with the podium, however they were also considering building it on spec, so tower C is still very much up in the air.
That would be incredibly disappointing. Hoping they can hold off a bit longer and sell the units.

It's too bad Emblem doesn't seem interested in rental units. The rental market in Hamilton is incredibly lucrative for investors and it's a benefit to both because investors stand to make money, and we need rental supply.

Investors aren't doing individual rentals right now because of interest rate hikes, but large scale developers have access to rates and capital that individual buyers simply don't. I'm surprised that there aren't more rental towers proposed or started right now considering the King William Urban Rentals will likely be fully occupied by the time anything starting today is finished. The only thing I can think of is the Core Urban build at James and Barton.

Hopefully they can sell enough here to start and perhaps sell them as they are finishing or finished like 75 James St.

Sounds like there was quite a few out flying yesterday. Not surprised, calm winds and sunny. I didn't fly near any residential homes, and always try to be respectful when flying. Keeping my flights all very short, generally under 3 minutes and plan my flight paths ahead of time so as to cause as little disturbance as possible. I know how offensive drones can be to some people, so I always keep that in mind. I also avoid taking photos with people in them, only buildings and landscapes.

Given that complaint was in a residential area, flying at just 100ft. It was probably taking images for a real estate listing.

Back