Today:
1000008613.jpg
1000008614.jpg
1000008615.jpg

An update from Emblem on construction status here -

"EMBLEM's Design District Reaches New Milestone! Every day, over 120 construction professionals bring their skill and hard work to The Design District site, turning plans into forever homes. With the foundation for all towers (A, B, and C) now complete, podium construction is well underway. Level 2 for both Tower A and Tower B is now finished, and forming is progressing for the ground floor of Tower C.

EMBLEM Developments is dedicated to meticulous design and excellence in construction, ensuring that every project meets the highest standards of quality. With the completion and delivery of six buildings in the last 18 months, EMBLEM is one of the most active developers in the GTA market today."

No way they used Future for the song lmao 🤣 tell me your marketing team is all fresh grads under 24yo without telling me
The Emblem marketing team likes to do intense videos with hip music. It's not the vibe at all that gets me to want to buy a condo, but it works for a certain type of buyer.

Last edited:
Trying to compare build speed with 75 James South. They look like they were ready to go upwards in Aug/September 2022 (sure it took a month or two to get to ground level).

Back