the only regrettable thing about this project for me is that the red/rust trim was not used on the north side... with that side facing Festival tower and the two of them being a similar green-blue glass, I think that side could have used the red to break up some of the monotony that is created there.

Within a span of a block you have one of the nicest condo entrances (8 Mercer), and the worst condo entrance (Cinema Towers).

Yeah, good point. Somehow, I've never even noticed it. But clearly that's not because it's subtle...

Perhaps they could have stuck it on the south side of the building close to the back, but I'm assuming they didn't put it directly on the west/back side because of future/current developments in that empty lot.

uVOFVSa.jpg

Raise your selfie hand if you live here:
y22VHuv.jpg

Apparently the president of Beaverhall as well as the project manager is on the board of directors for The Mercer and now they are wanting to be on the Ocean Club board of directors as well.

I'd go for some Checkers or Rally's if they were in Canada, but it would have to be one of those kitschy suburban drive-throughs with chrome trim and neon lights.

Cricket's brain is wired very differently than mine.

Hally fleeking murgashizit!

Seriously.

Back