I'm actually writing a piece for the next issue of Spacing on the Richmond & Sherbourne corner.

Cool! Watch the next issue - a few UTers are contributing to the latest issue.

Don't forget to mention the UT world headquaters just around the corner ;)

Very slowly. That's what happens when you put a building above Taddle Creek.

That would be an interesting name for a building: "The Taddle".

I walked by earlier tonight along Britain - it's looking really good! A real credit to your nabe.

(No cheap-out materials a la Harry! And no green glass!)

So much for how The Taddle is coming along, how's The Taddler?

She's 4 months and counting. Doing well. I've been taking her on my weekly walks checking out projects.

Don't forget to mention the selfish drivers who park their vehicles in the bicycle lane outside Tim Hortons.

Well, then there's the contrast with King Palace across the street, behind the gas station--the Indo-Pakistani joint where all the cabbies go to (a perfect "you know it's good if..." cue)

101 Sherbourne

Northeast corner of Sherbourne and Richmond. Site of the 101 Gas.com gas station. Noticed core sample drilling going on in recent weeks. Today the gas station is closed and fenced off. I know there were plans for a mid-rise condo a few years back that didn't get off the ground. Anybody know what's going on here?

don't know

it's a little dated but still wouldn't mind to see this one go up

101sher.jpg

Wow - I can't believe I've never seen that rendering before! That is an excellent proposal - reminds me of a MoZo North! If built, that would be a fantastic addition to the area.

Maestro - can you tell us any more about that proposal? Architect? Developer?

Back