...and congratulations to @tstormers for bumping that 1000'th page! You helped turn this thread into a supertall! <3
I'd like to thank my Mom for teaching me to be nice and thank this glorious Forum. Lastly, to the amazing technology we all get to enjoy, that gives us these towering structures to critic, admire and argue over.

🥹👏👏👏 🏆 👏👏👏👏 🥹 🏗️🏢🫡

Just missed being #15000 too lol

Today.
IMG_5383D.jpeg
IMG_5384D.jpeg
IMG_5385D.jpeg
IMG_5386D.jpeg
IMG_5387D.jpeg
IMG_5388D.jpeg
IMG_5389D.jpeg
IMG_5390D.jpeg

Settlement: 91 storeys, 328.4m

View attachment 487183

Our tall boy grows taller! Now to wait for the final height of Sky Tower at 1 Yonge!

This is like our very own Chrysler Building vs 40 Wall Street height competition!

I'm just waiting for Mizrahi to build a secret spire just like at Chrysler and hoist it into place to go over Sky Tower at the last minute!!

We'll see if this constitutes 91 or 92 storeys by our definition once we get fuller architectural plans. We don't count floors that only have mechanical... but in the previous version, the uppermost floor was not just mechanical, but also included space for the penthouse's uppermost floor atriums and roof terraces. If that's still the case, we may end up counting this as a 92-storey building. If not, then 91. We'll let you know!

Back