IMG_1344.jpeg
IMG_1347.jpeg
IMG_1348.jpeg
IMG_1349.jpeg
IMG_1353.jpeg

And by this week I mean....today! I perhaps may be a floor off but the reality is these are meant to be used as more of a "here's more or less what's left" and "here's how long that's taken". Life is busy so details may be missed but will mean I can get more diagrams out. If you have any concerns you can take it up with my new manager, Mrs. Contra ;)

View attachment 486478

View attachment 486479

View attachment 486481

Your diagrams are legit one of my favorite things on this site.

On a side, the main diagram (the first one on its own really shows just how tall this thing is going to be...lol)

Construction methods, regulations and safety standards have changed since then so it is not an appropriate comparison. This project is slow compared to other condo projects in the city but not that slow considering the complexity of the design, the location, the restricted site size.

I can't speak for the OP, but I'm not sure he's necessarily criticizing and just pointing out it's fascinating how times have changed and how much longer it takes to put up a building regardless of the proper reasons such as safety.

As you mention, a more accurate comparison would be a building like One57 which started construction April 17th 2009, and finished August 13th 2014. So 5+ years.

Last edited:
I believe this will be the first tower to reach the 1000 PAGE MILESTONE from 999 on Urbantoronto lol! And it's starting to gain momentum as it climbs close to the third section to be built etc of this supertall seen in the photos up above!

I'm can't speak for the OP, but I'm not sure he's necessarily criticizing and just pointing out it's fascinating how times have changed and how much longer it takes to put up a building regardless of the proper reasons such as safety.

As you mention, a more accurate comparison would be a building like One57 which started construction April 17th 2009, and finished August 13th 2014. So 5+ years.
About One57 from Wikipedia:

"Construction started in 2010, and work reached the top floor by mid-2012."

Does anyone know if they were approved for the extra height?
As per below, it looks like there was a decision on this matter recently and it should be public in the near future
The confidential report passed at Council, with an amendment.

It will take awhile for the minutes to be public; but I expect you'll hear about this sooner than that.

I will say, what happened was still being worked on today.

Back