Looks like they will be ready for another floor pour by tomorrow:

20230628_121858.jpg
20230628_121905.jpg

I feel like they gave us just enough cladding to get us to shut the hell up for a while before adding more.... Seems to be working.
Looks great.
*edit* Oh, they're different height windows. Got it 👍

I know we're supposed to be happy about that but they've been so consistent lately that it's just par for the course now (great news).
Every level finished is a milestone. Though this becomes routine and is repeated more than 90 times, it is still somehow satisfying, I imagine more for those directly involved, to see a floor being poured after a week or two of preparation.

Today. I just ran into a fellow named Phil taking photos of The One from Balmuto. He says he isn’t so active here, maybe we’ll see his pics posted here soon. I’ll have to stop to chat with more people I see taking photos of The One, maybe I‘d be able to put some faces to these avatars here. However, it I did that, I’d hardly be able to get out and actually get anything done since there are so many people taking photos of this project.
IMG_5499.jpeg
IMG_5500.jpeg
IMG_5501.jpeg
IMG_5502.jpeg
IMG_5503.jpeg
IMG_5504.jpeg

Today. I just ran into a fellow named Phil taking photos of The One from Balmuto. He says he isn’t so active here, maybe we’ll see his pics posted here soon. I’ll have to stop to chat with more people I see taking photos of The One, maybe I‘d be able to put some faces to these avatars here. However, it I did that, I’d hardly be able to get out and actually get anything done since there are so many people taking photos of this project.

I wonder if you met Phil Marion... phenomenal lenser I've followed for years.

https://www.flickr.com/people/phil_marion/

Back