IMG_0116.jpeg
IMG_0117.jpeg
IMG_0118.jpeg
IMG_0119.jpeg
IMG_0120.jpeg
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0122.jpeg
IMG_0123.jpeg

So when I looked at the blueprints on the City website, it shows this as a spiral staircase. So is this going to be a glass enclosed spiral staircase entrance to Apple, or just to the PATH? Or something else?
I am not aware there's supposed to be any PATH connection to this building. But that doesn't mean there won't be one...rather I don't remember there being any real discussion about this. So it would be news to me if there was.

So when I looked at the blueprints on the City website, it shows this as a spiral staircase. So is this going to be a glass enclosed spiral staircase entrance to Apple, or just to the PATH? Or something else?

If I remembered correclty @ChesterCopperpot mentioned that it had been eliminated and is now a tree pit.

AoD

Photos taken yesterday, Friday (Sept. 22). A bit of a milestone since my last post last week, as the west Rail Climbing System (RCS), the last one to move up, did so over the past few days, to the 9th floor as the cladding is complete around the west building extension. And work has already started on the skin of the 10th floor, as seen on the south side, and the east RCS has gone up one floor to the 10th. Additionally, all the super column scaffolds have gone up - to level 39? Not sure if they have moved above the 2nd mechanical section or not. Now visible on the super columns are the mounts for the hangers for the next set of corner sections, presumably the hangers for each corner will be installed over the next few days.

Starting with my weekly "time lapse" photo; I continue with shots of the 10th floor skin's initial installation on the south side, a view of the 9 floors of cladding completed on the east side, the east RCS now up to the 10th floor - thought we'd see two full hanger sections complete, but I forgot it goes to floor 10, so we'll have to wait a week or so for that! Then, the NW corner cladding complete, as the west RCS finally moves up one floor, to the 9th. Then, some beauty wide shots, from the south, from in front of Holt Renfrew's, then from the NW at Cumberland east of Bay, including closer shots of the top and the initial mechanical floors, then shots from just up Yonge Street, and just east on Bloor. The final shot shows the first mechanical section on the east side, glass being installed there.

My Flickr "time-lapse" album link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jer1961/albums/72157718725607562

UTIMG_5555.jpg

UTIMG_5159.jpg
UTIMG_5191.jpg
UTIMG_5397.jpg
UTIMG_5132.jpg
UTIMG_5388.jpg
UTIMG_5452.jpg
UTIMG_5473.jpg
UTIMG_5481.jpg
UTIMG_5523.jpg
UTIMG_5278.jpg
UTIMG_5311.jpg