By this time next year they should be on floor 62.
Quite possibly, the variable is how long will the mechanical levels take? It was just under four months for the first ones, albeit over the holidays. Hopefully now that they've done it once it will be quicker...

Thanks for all of the updates, guys. As an SSP nerd for 2 decades, it's great to see Canada's first official Supertall!
What floor is currently being poured?

Last edited:
My apologies if I already asked this in an earlier post. Does anyone know if the concrete pump is able to lift the mix all the way up or if there are several intermediate pumps every few floors that boost the pressure?

It's probably a single pump to the top. Concrete pumps for a 1500 foot rise are sold.

Part 2 taken on July 19, 2023:

Yonge and Bloor (aka the Golden Corner or the Champagne Corner):

IMG_9286.jpeg
IMG_9287.jpeg
IMG_9288.jpeg
IMG_9289.jpeg
IMG_9290.jpeg
IMG_9291.jpeg
IMG_9292.jpeg
IMG_9293.jpeg
IMG_9294.jpeg
IMG_9295.jpeg
IMG_9296.jpeg
IMG_9297.jpeg

Hey everyone, I have a question that has surely been asked and answered somewhere up the thread but I have no desire to scroll and find it. Concerning that shiny black band that currently wraps around the tower like a belt...what is it exactly?

I assume it has something to do with the cladding and glass because the floors below have them and the floors above are still exposed.

Hey everyone, I have a question that has surely been asked and answered somewhere up the thread but I have no desire to scroll and find it. Concerning that shiny black band that currently wraps around the tower like a belt...what is it exactly?

I assume it has something to do with the cladding and glass because the floors below have them and the floors above are still exposed.

Rail Climbing System.

Full story (and storeys) here: https://urbantoronto.ca/news/2023/0...stem-latest-construction-milestones-one.52380

Back