Edit. Which would actually make sense as you would want to show progress in order to secure further loans and lending if this project is trying to reach 91 stories as is envisioned
If their goal was to show progress they’d be installing finishes on the lower floors. The streetscape gets way more exposure, and from there the progress up top has been imperceptible. Most people think this project has been barely worked on in months and it’s easy to see why.

That's what I'm afraid of :(

This is just an excuse for you to go introduce yourself to your neighbours in the penthouse! You don't have to mention that you only want to know them so you can take pictures from their place; you can pretend to actually like them and find them interesting!

If their goal was to show progress they’d be installing finishes on the lower floors. The streetscape gets way more exposure, and from there the progress up top has been imperceptible. Most people think this project has been barely worked on in months and it’s easy to see why.
Yes, but you need to remember that the progress that we want to see is not the progress that a developer or a investor would want to see. They would want to see floors being poured and building raising to height. You can get all of the streetscape and facing on that you want. If the building isn't rising, that can only go so far to draw people in

This is just an excuse for you to go introduce yourself to your neighbours in the penthouse! You don't have to mention that you only want to know them so you can take pictures from their place; you can pretend to actually like them and find them interesting!
...and while Mr. BloorMan is at it, he can invite Mr. Benito along as well. <3

Given the management change, I think Apple might come back. This will give confidence to Apple that the project is now being managed by the same people who built the Well. Also the space at the floor was specifically designed for Apple.

Last edited:
From what I've seen on YouTube videos with drones flying in Toronto it looks like you can pretty much do ANYTHING with a drone under 250g short of flying it over airports or down known flight paths.

From what I've seen on YouTube videos with drones flying in Toronto it looks like you can pretty much do ANYTHING with a drone under 250g short of flying it over airports or down known flight paths.
Hmmmmm. There's a parking garage over on Heydon with a huge roof. It would be quite easy to launch a drone from there instead of doing a balcony launch/landing. Maybe I'll make a trip over this weekend and get some footage. Anyone willing to kick in a few bucks for a kickstarter if we're wrong about the law and I need some bail money?

We should all just plan a drone meet in Toronto. They can't arrest all of us 🤣🤣🤣

Well, granted they always seem to be busy.......doing paid duty at a construction site..............

But there are 5,400 Toronto officers........how many were coming to the drone meet? LOL

Part 2 of 2 taken on October 25, 2023:

Yonge and Bloor (aka the Golden Corner or the Champagne Corner):

IMG_0658.jpeg
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0660.jpeg
IMG_0661.jpeg
IMG_0662.jpeg

Yonge Side:

IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0664.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg

IMG_0665.jpeg