I mean, they can be as inflexible as they want with the sale price. But no one is under any obligation to purchase the site. And make no mistake, no one is going to make it out of this mess unscathed. No one who provided capital is getting fully paid off on this project. KEB Hana is going to take a massive hair cut on this and I wouldn't be surprised if most equity is completely wiped at the end of the day.
Regardless, they're selling it to whoever can make a profit on it to pay off the debts the previous owner defaulted on as the goal. Whether they are successful in doing so is another matter.

IMG_20240813_111616.jpg
IMG_20240814_150316.jpg
IMG_20240814_151442.jpg
IMG_20240814_182151.jpg

Because their penis is too small to hang out the window.
Hey just saying I drive a sedan and 90% of the time I have my arm out the window is probably because it's an older truck and the air conditioning doesn't work I know that was always our reasoning when I was a kid and it has just now turned into a habit of mine 😂😂😂or another thought most people that drive truck work construction and work out of their truck they're just used to their window will being open at all times

Photos taken today, Friday (Aug. 16). A dull day when I was shooting, but the tower is always a good subject. The blue scaffolds at the top have moved up a level since last week's post from me, up to level 65/66 or thereabouts. The corner blue scaffolds remain where they were before, level 57, the base of the third mechanical level. Meanwhile some movement with the black Rail Climbing Systems (RCSs) below. The east RCS is now at level 38, the north level 37, each up one level, into the second mechanical section, while the west RCS remains at level 36. The crane has an extra brace added lower down, and the external elevator, now signed up to level 56 for a few weeks, has now added service to the third mechanical level, floors 57 and 58.

Starting with my Flickr "time-lapse" album addition, to views from the south, at Dundas, then closer, showing the emerging mega section between the first and second mechanical levels, and the crane and external elevator. A view from below across Yonge Street, then from Bloor and Balmuto to the west. Views from Cumberland, east of Bay. Views from Bloor east of Yonge, then from Bloor at Bedford - 1 Bloor E now almost obscured - and from Devonshire.

UTIMG_6973.jpg
UTIMG_6829.jpg
UTIMG_6867.jpg
UTIMG_6876.jpg
UTIMG_7162.jpg
UTIMG_6916.jpg
UTIMG_7124.jpg
UTIMG_7072.jpg
UTIMG_7025.jpg
UTIMG_6999.jpg
UTIMG_6935.jpg
UTIMG_6947.jpg
UTIMG_7180.jpg
UTIMG_7195.jpg

I like it because it's different....I don't like it because it looks good...make sense?
It doesn't stand out as anything too special other than glass tower with diagrids on the corners with the occasional mechanical break on the way up to the top. The execution of love and materials has been superb though...making what is dull far less dull. And clearly falls in that category of how tall residentials should be done, IMO.

Back