Considering the engineering that went behind this project, it's a bit of a shame that the aesthetics of conjoining the addition with the existing building were an afterthought. On the other hand, I'm really surprised that they managed to do such an excellent job with the crown. It's not flashy or anything, but I feel like it does a good job of resolving the architecture. On another positive note, I'm really happy with the quality of window wall here; it looks really good to my eyes. Little in the way of spandrel, minimalist, dark coloured mullions, fairly low iron glass; no real complaints.

Yeah I feel the same way. I like the look of the tower but it looks tacked on.

IMG_2012.jpg

i agree. ive always been against boxes but i like this one, is slightly high quality than the usual boxes.

Wish they would get around to finishing off the ground floor and removing the scaffolding on Dundas - I assume they hope to do this before winter and that they will fix the sidewalks.

The window wall on the residential portion looks terrible and the tower is very bland. Don't understand the praise. Its only saving grace is the office portion.

The window wall on the residential portion looks terrible and the tower is very bland. Don't understand the praise. Its only saving grace is the office portion.
Some of the best window wall i've seen. Wondering what you think looks cheap about it

Back