Perhaps he was referring that occupancy starts at that date. Occupancy can start on the lower floors while the tower is still being built above.

I don't think that can start before it gets topped out but not familiar enough with occupancy criteria.

2019? or 2020?
it's not even topped out yet... how could they finish everything up in the next 6 months?

It needs to be topped out since you need your elevators running.

The top levels of the building can be exposed and unclad provided the lower levels are up to a certain level of life safety. Now whether it's desirable to move into a building in that state is more questionable..

If you believe that - I've a waterfront Ferris wheel to sell you

LOL, the lower level resident can do occupancy earlier, which April sound reasonable, half more year to go.

Close means the building is completed and turned over to the residents. Occupancy is move-in date. Either way I don’t think anyone will be living here by April.

This is the third postponement so I suppose is legally their last. And the April 2019 date is for one of the top floors. ;)

From the skyline photo posted above it looks like the NE corner of the building can also see the south view of the lake.

Yesterday:
IMG_3027.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 668

Back