19 August 2013: King West's ugliest completion of 2013 continues to amuse:
93id.jpg

purw.jpg

v5e5.jpg

I don't know if I would narrow it down to only King West's ugliest. Toronto's? Ontario's? The Western Hemisphere's? lol

A rather fun new public art installation now sits in front of this building created by Canadian art collective Fastwurms. Check out the front page article here!

Which side of the building does it sit on? I wish there was a picture taken from further back so we could see the full work and get some perspective on it. It's hard to see where it's placed, from those pics. I assume it's in front of the main entrance, on the east side?

A rather fun new public art installation now sits in front of this building created by Canadian art collective Fastwurms. Check out the front page article here!

The article talks a lot about the traffic in Liberty Village. I wish this frog thing would fix it.

Which side of the building does it sit on? I wish there was a picture taken from further back so we could see the full work and get some perspective on it. It's hard to see where it's placed, from those pics. I assume it's in front of the main entrance, on the east side?

I wish I had taken one from father back too - sorry! Yes, it's by the entrance on the east side.

The article talks a lot about the traffic in Liberty Village. I wish this frog thing would fix it.

The frog won't do it. Toronto's next subway line could.

Last edited:
I like how the bottom of the building looks like it has a little brick fence around it - like it's in aesthetic prison.

Back