Recent pic

Jul 14

4794421840_19968a912c_b.jpg

In that last shot i couldn't help but notice how Uptowns glass (on that particular day) looks very identical to the colour of some of the glass at One St. Thomas, :) (i think thats a good thing)

Uptown sorta mimics one st. thomas with the setbacks, colour choices, etc... a little cheapened and less exclusive, but much taller :)

In that last shot i couldn't help but notice how Uptowns glass (on that particular day) looks very identical to the colour of some of the glass at One St. Thomas, :) (i think thats a good thing)

Uptown sorta mimics one st. thomas with the setbacks, colour choices, etc... a little cheapened and less exclusive, but much taller :)

One St. Thomas has full panes of glass within the window's framing, Uptown's windows are capped at the top and bottom (a huge design error IMO) with some kind of an dark grey aluminum covering or something.

From Today..

Well, I suppose I've stalked long enough...Time to contribute something.
Apologies for the quality, taken with my Blackberry.

Attachments

• Uptown.jpg
    Uptown.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Uptown and Crystal Blu.jpg
    Uptown and Crystal Blu.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 203
Well DarkSide, thx for the pics and welcome to the forum!

Photos from today (july 22)

Uptown, Crystal, Casa: they all are great contributions to the yorkville area! Imagine these views 2 years ago..... i know, they sucked :p

4820083972_dc8bf9f725_b.jpg

4819472293_b77b55568f_b.jpg

4820091852_4f22290cbc_b.jpg

All photos by me: steveve :D

July 23rd

Most of Uptown, from above on a hazy day

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Funny how from such a distance there seems to be a fair amount of space between Uptown & Blu, and the CIBC building seems a considerable distance away.

Back