IMG_4543-1.jpg

Canopy is called pedestrian spine

Canopy is called pedestrian spine

I took a screen recording of their drone fly through:

If I may be so bold, I think our Siam Paragon is right here, Mr. 42.

What does @bangkok have to say about this?
Cool video. Easier to do with an FPV drone but still possible with others. Ensure gridlines are showing on your display, do a practice run to get the altitude setting, do your actual video flight slowly, speed it up in post processing if you want, and bob's your uncle.

Cool video. Easier to do with an FPV drone but still possible with others. Ensure gridlines are showing on your display, do a practice run to get the altitude setting, do your actual video flight slowly, speed it up in post processing if you want, and bob's your uncle.
I was referring to your view on The Well being Toronto’s Siam Paragon

Ah ok. So here's a funny story. Waaaaaayyyyyy back on December 8th 2011 when I became a member of this forum I was confronted with choosing a username. I hate this part of signing up on forums and I had tried a few others but they were already taken. The 80s tune One Night in Bangkok played on the radio and I just picked Bangkok not really expecting to be using it. I never liked it but just kept using it. I'm probably going to change it to my name or something like that and will be known as the user formerly known as Bangkok.

I'm not thai, nor have I lived there but I have been to Bangkok. It was one month before the Siam Paragon opened so I never really got to see it.

Back